Cybersecurity Special Programs Manager
|Published||March 15, 2023|
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Cybersecurity protection is a mission-critical function necessary to protect HDR's business integrity and continuity. HDR technology teams are responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, standards, processes, and systems necessary to comply with necessary standards and reduce, defend against, and recover from cyber attacks. Additionally, HDR technology teams are responsible for recruiting, developing, and retaining the most experienced, professional cybersecurity staff needed to execute these duties effectively and efficiently.
The primary mission of the Cybersecurity Special Programs Manager is to provide strategy, planning, roadmaps, risk assessments, and management of the implementation of key initiatives related to HDR's Federal and other cybersecurity special programs requirements.
This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer and works closely with the CIO, Cybersecurity Operations team, Infrastructure Services team, Support Services team, HDR Federal Business Group, and others needed to achieve their objectives.
* Lead strategic plan development for special cybersecurity program needs (e.g. Federal Client Projects) including technology, processes and people.
* Oversight and implementation of risk assessments, audits and certifications related to the needs of cybersecurity special programs
* Focal point and liaison with HDR's internal audit team for cybersecurity audits
* Recommendations to CTO, CIO and other executive leadership on special cybersecurity environments, initiatives and programs
* Responsibility for the incident response plan (CIRP) for specific HDR cybersecurity program environments, as assigned
* Collaboration with key company functions including the following groups: Security, CIO, Cybersecurity Operations, Infrastructure Services, Support Services, Federal Business Group, Enterprise Risk Management, Human Resources, Legal and Internal Audit
* Communication of special cybersecurity program-related topics to CTO, CIO and other HDR senior leadership
* Development and communication of executive briefing documents on special cybersecurity program concepts, associated trends, and emerging issues to CTO, CIO and other HDR executive leadership
* Provide coaching, education, and guidance to cybersecurity and other associated staff
* Participate in technology projects and provide consulting input on appropriate security technologies to support project objectives
* Oversight and direction for the development and adoption of cybersecurity policies, standards, and best practices
* Engage with and participate in relevant cybersecurity industry groups
* Lead the investigation, analysis and remediation of complex, cybersecurity-related incidents
* Participate and contribute to HDR cybersecurity budget planning, oversight, and reporting
* Leadership of the special cybersecurity programs steering team
* Perform oth