|Published||August 4, 2022|
We are an industry leader looking to add a Cybersecurity Solution Architect to our Cybersecurity Center of Excellence team. This is a direct hire, permanent role that can be remote/telecommute. We prefer East Coast or Midwest-based candidates as those will be the working hours for this resource. All candidates must be GC holders or US Citizens due to the nature of our work.
In this role you will work in our Center of Excellence as a cybersecurity evangelist and promote a cybersecurity and cyber best practices across multiple teams within the company including Engineering, Sales and Marketing and other departments. You will also act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Cyber Security, lead and manage security engagements, and work with both digital solutions and cybersecurity teams to develop and implement go-to-market solutions for our customers from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Interface with client stakeholders in the security, business and technology sectors, as well as company domain experts to shape digital solutions for the future that are both innovative and secure.
- Act as a SME to solution architects, sales and marketing and other teams.
- Provide cybersecurity support for deployment of digital solutions for project scoping, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Evaluate and identify technologies and partners that can both drive revenue growth for the company's products and services and boost cybersecurity capabilities.
- Lead company cybersecurity events and collaborate with multiple global teams within the company.
- Help develop white papers, web content, blogs and other materials that contribute to the company's leadership position in cybersecurity; support customer facing events, conferences and industry associations.