|Published||May 2, 2022|
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo.
CyberSecurity Software Engineer at Valeo Troy to estimate, define and implement CyberSecurity software solutions for a system or a component project where the cybersecurity process must be applied and to analyze existing cybersecurity applications, concepts and architecture of platforms.
- The CyberSecurity Software Engineer develops and maintains Valeo technical or architectural expertise around Cyber Security in order to feed Group system standards, methodology and tool strategy in relation with worldwide Business Group R&D entities and international ecosystem.
- Responsible for all technical or software architectural activities of the cybersecurity process.
- Lead the cyber security requirements specification and development with the customer.
- Integrate internally-reused standard software components.
- Adapt & integrate third-party software components.
- Troubleshoot software and prepare technical communications.
- Contribute to routine software design & peer code reviews;
- Provide status reports, design reviews & responses to customer inquiries.
- Support manufacturing end-of-line test development.
- Strong Understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication/reporting skills.
- Strong experience in Software development using C or C
- Strong knowledge of automotive cyber-security solutions (SHE, HSM).
- Strong knowledge of symmetric/asymmetric encryption methods, Authentication algorithms and public-key infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Secure communication and secure memory.
- Experience with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers, DSP’s or Multi-core controllers.
- Experience with GIT or similar versioning tools.
- Experience with IBM Rational Doors.
- Familiarity with Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- Familiarity with Automotive network interfaces (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Crypto-Service Manager (CSM) is a plus.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR basic software (BSW) configuration tools such as EB Tresos, Vector DaVinci or similar configurators is a plus.
- Familiarity of process models (e.g. Automotive SPICE), regarding software level areas is a plus.
- Familiarity with Secure booting is a plus.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architect is a plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.