|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Line of Service: Advisory
Specialty/Competency: Cybersecurity & Privacy
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy, & Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resilency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe. Our Advisory Acceleration Center is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Developing and overseeing execution of strategy for delivery center growth across all Cyber-security and Privacy solutions;
- Building relationships and create Acceleration Center (AC) awareness with Solution, GTM and Sector leaders, partners and directors to drive adoption;
- Setting and monitoring growth targets across solutions and partners;
- Managing hiring needs, utilization expectations, and staffing issues for the centers;
- Managing all aspects of on boarding Cyber-security and privacy projects into PwC's delivery centers;
- Conducting workshops and educational sessions as necessary to drive the usage of the delivery centers within the solutions;
- Building and executing on AC adoption strategy for the individual competencies;
- Exploring and generating new areas of demand and work with client service teams to understand what opportunities exist for building new capabilities or solutions in the delivery centers;
- Collaborating with AC leaders and Cyber solution leaders to build the AC solutions, inclusive of training;
- Identifying relevant client pursuits for AC leverage and participate in those pursuits as global delivery SME;
- Providing end-to-end support for client pursuits: RFP response, orals preparation and setting up offshore and/or onshore delivery teams after win;
- Coordinating with centers and client teams to define delivery approach, resource requirements, timing and priority of deliverables in accordance with engagement team standards and SDC Standard Operating Procedures;
- Working with engagement directors & partners to resolve any issues/conflicts within the service delivery center portfolio of Cyber;
- Determining quality objectives in measurable terms for projects in line with the organization objectives;
- Developing and improving relationships between the Cyber engagement teams and the delivery centers through effective communication, managing expectations and meeting commitments;
- Guiding project and team leads in project planning, tracking and administration;
- Delivering actionable management information reporting on a regular basis to senior management and drive actions accordingly towards continuous improvement;
- Contributing to organization performance management by identifying reusable artifacts during the course of various projects;
- Planning and executing necessary knowledge transfer, documentation and lessons learned as projects close; perform all necessary closure activities consistent with PwC SDC procedures; and,
- Coordinating with Third Party Labor teams (Talent Exchange, JBRs, PwC-I, VBO, etc.) when the AC is not a good fit and/or do not have staff to perform the work.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Managing cross-territory operations, including daily tracking of Statements of Work, resources and subcontractors and coordinating with global mobility;
- Identifying, evaluating, building and implementing new cross-territory business processes and procedures, including managing and executing projects and/or developing relationships;
- Managing global delivery-related services and solutions;
- Teaming across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across global time zones;
- Communicating effectively to all levels within an organization, both in writing and verbally;
- Performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities and communicating changes to all parties is paramount;
- Understanding of Cyber business and operations;
- Working independently, schedule and organize work effectively, work flexible hours when necessary; and,
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (emphasis on PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Google Tools) to design, implement and manage dashboards, scorecards, schedules and reports.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.