|Published||September 9, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Cybersecurity Senior Manager, Advisory Services Firm
Our rapidly growing advisory client is looking for a Cybersecurity Senior Manager with a strong leadership background to join its dynamic team. They serve pre-IPO and public companies on the west side of Los Angeles that require cybersecurity testing and new internal controls. This is a great opportunity for an expert in cybersecurity to build a new practice niche for a firm that expects to double in size over the next three years.
The firm is headquartered in Los Angeles. Subsidies are offered for certification exam materials and testing.
• Lead cybersecurity projects assessing clients’ current status and overseeing implementation of needed software and processes
• Manage and guide the work of a team of cybersecurity professionals
• Conceive overall security strategies for each client in conjunction with clients’ IT departments
• Lead team and work with clients’ IT departments to enhance clients’ security controls
• Design monitoring systems that will analyze the effectiveness and speed of security processes
• Handle all negotiations relating to the scope and budgets of projects
• 7+ years of cybersecurity and security system implementation experience
o Consulting experience strongly preferred
• Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, and other information security concepts
• Knowledge of security technologies, major programming languages, and OS fundamentals
• Experience leading teams on projects
Salary commensurate with experience. Minimal travel required, primarily within Southern California.