|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
If you are a cybersecurity expert looking for an opportunity to continue working to protect against hacks and data breaches, Emerson Power and Water has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Pittsburgh, PA location, you will perform a variety of complex cybersecurity engineering functions related to the installation, service, and maintenance of Emerson products in the critical operations of power and water distributors in North American.
AS A SENIOR CYBERSECURITY FIELD ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Join a growing team focused on fighting high stake threats to our customers’ control systems. Our Power and Water Cybersecurity Suite (PWCS) secures the world's most critical infrastructure assets.
- Provide input to align PWCS products with the industry benchmarks in technology and standards.
- Analyze and solve the current engineering problems associated with the installation, start-up, and operation of our complex cybersecurity systems, as well as forecasting future hazards.
- Take a leading and proactive role in communicating within our teams and customers. Advise on manpower and material resources for major projects.
- Direct efforts of junior engineers engaged in the installation of cybersecurity systems, subsystems, equipment or their routine modification, maintenance, and repair.
- Become as knowledgeable as possible on company products in as short a period as possible, primarily thru existing training programs, hands on experience, and individual concerted effort.
- Use that same drive to keep up to date on latest project software and hardware developments, customer issues and industry trends. Support the integration of newfound/developed technology into our products and services.
WHO YOU ARE:
You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times and you effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, cybersecurity or equivalent combination of technical education (Associate’s degree) and related experience required.
- Six (6) years’ experience in job related field service activities, or progressively responsible leadership role in a customer facing support position.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-sufficient on project installations/start-ups and has provided direction to others by applying advanced service technologies and practices.
- Required travel up to 80% to customer sites in North America for multiple days, for international travel a passport will be required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States