|Location||Warner Robins, GA|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2020|
**Can hold a DoD SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance
The Cybersecurity Researcher in the Robins Avionics Branch will work with Air Force engineers to assess Electronic Warfare, Avionics, and Communications systems for cyber-resiliency and cybersecurity requirements. Additionally, the cybersecurity researcher will develop Risk Management Framework documentation, test strategies/plans, system-specific requirements, and cybersecurity strategies.
- Develop cybersecurity technical documentation by the Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework guidelines
- Analyze and synthesize Electronic Warfare (EW) system data into architectural analysis reports
- Develop system impact analysis based on complex system interactions and the downstream mission impact on a system or platform
- Examine system implementations of cybersecurity controls for their applicability and level of effectiveness
- Create and review system security engineering and weapon system cybersecurity validation and verification reports
- Design security and continuous monitoring plans for systems and supplied government furnished information
- Develop procedures to meet system cybersecurity requirements
- Produce security analysis reports using intelligence-based sources
- Develop impact/risk analysis reports and risk briefings
- Create road-maps for system Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Develop plans and milestones for IPTs to integrate cybersecurity into system lifecycles
- Provide cybersecurity requirements scoping support for numerous programs and systems
- Regularly interact with sponsors throughout the project life cycle
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) or National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications
- Experience in system accreditation, security analysis, information assurance, and/or cybersecurity
- IAM Level II or Level III certification (CAP, CASP+, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO)
- Experience developing RMF documentation and packages for platform information technology systems
- Experience with embedded electronics systems and aircraft serial buses such as MIL-STD-1553
- Experience creating and conducting technical presentations
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.