|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Cybersecurity/Reliability Compliance Specialist
The Cybersecurity & Reliability Compliance Specialist will execute assignments for our client’s Governance, Risk, Cybersecurity, & Compliance Group in the areas of Cybersecurity, Operational Technology (OT), Control System Security, NERC CIP, Compliance, and Risk Management.
- Support a technology assessment for a large electric utility to evaluate all the technology in use, in support of NERC CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) compliance.
- Identify recommendations for improvement and design technology roadmaps for future states of the technology portfolio, along with process maps documenting the various NERC CIP processes and how the technology is used within each.
- Perform detailed technical analysis of Industrial Control Systems (ICS), cybersecurity, and compliance technologies.
- Applying understanding of how to integrate cybersecurity and compliance solutions, identify operational issues and provide recommendations to address them.
- Execute the planning, design, development, and implementation of technical controls, procedures, and policies for compliance with NERC CIP Cybersecurity Regulatory Standards.
- Develop regulatory policies and procedures related to supply chain cybersecurity risk management.
- Review and understand designs and specifications for SCADA/EMS/DCS systems.
- 5-8 years of experience in cybersecurity and industrial controls.
- Experience with NERC CIP requirements, compliance program implementation, risk management principles, SCADA technology vendors, and supply chain processes.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity capabilities of operating systems, networking devices, control systems, and vendor offerings.
- Knowledge of applicable cybersecurity standards involving electric power systems including those relating to process networks.
- Knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art computer/network system technologies, architectures, and products.
- Knowledge of how to integrate cybersecurity and compliance solutions, identify operational issues, and provide recommendations to address any issues.
This is a 12-month Contract opportunity with our Remote client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.