|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
**Please send your resume to North Angle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) if you are interested in learning more about these roles.***
Title: Cyber Security Project Manager
Client: Fortune 500 Company
Duration: 6 months with strong chance for extension/permanent
Location: Austin, Texas
This role reports to the leader of Dell’s SRO PMO team and drives all aspects of Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all Cybersecurity, Product Security, IT and Business segments.
- Defines program and project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Drives the development and execution of program and project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Will be responsible to coordinate tasks and deliverables for multiple Project Managers and Business Partners
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of program and project risks and issues.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all programs and projects.
- Manages all aspects of the program and project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting. Emphasis on the Execution Phases.
- Tracks program and project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- PMP preferred
- Cybersecurity or Infrastructure project/program management experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178