|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Denver, CO that is seeking a Cybersecurity Project Manager for a remote role. This 12 month assignment will be from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
In this role, the Cybersecurity Project Manager will be responsible for the successful coordination and completion of multiple, simultaneous cybersecurity projects with the goal of ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Client's data and technology systems.
- The Cybersecurity Project Manager will lead high-performance cross- functional teams of professionals to deliver projects
- Manage and drive projects to achieve target scope and schedule while identifying and actively managing dependencies and impacts
- Cybersecurity Project Manager oversees all aspects of projects execution including schedule, communication, risk, and resource management
- Prepares reports regarding status of project for team, stakeholders, and PMO management
- In this role, the Cybersecurity Project Manager works closely with technical teams to document requirements, ensures that the requirements are clear and well defined, and that the requirements are clear and well defined, and that the technical solutions meet the requirements