|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
If you are interested, please forward your most up-to-date resume to North Angle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Title: Cyber Security Project Manager
Duration: 6 months with strong chance for extension/permanent placement
Location: Round Rock, Texas
This role reports to the leader of Dell’s SRO PMO team and drives all aspects of Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all Cybersecurity, Product Security, IT and Business segments.
- Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- May be responsible to coordinate tasks and deliverables for multiple Project Managers and Business Partners
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting. Emphasis on the Execution Phases.
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- PMP preferred.
- Cybersecurity project management experienced preferred.
- Communications Skills, demonstrated history of driving for results, with metrics as proof, 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178