|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Kforce is seeking a full-time Cybersecurity Project Manager to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
This role reports to the leader of our client's Cybersecurity PMO team and is "dotted line" to the program manager. They will drive all aspects of project activity, including collaborating and coordinating Cyber Security Projects.
- Defines project charter, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline, and budget for projects
- Manages resources allocation within project team (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members