|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Project Manager to work in the Washinton, DC area. This is to support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats.
The Project Manager will work with the HHS Health Sector Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3) to support cybersecurity communications, engagement, and outreach initiatives within the healthcare sector.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support HHS Health Sector Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3) in communications and engagement across the healthcare sector.
- Track project deliverables, ensuring adherence to timelines and milestones.
- Ensure ongoing project transparency and buy-in from government customers and stakeholders.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three year of related experience
- 3+ years of cybersecurity experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Superior writing and communication skills.
Certification(s): Industry standard cybersecurity certification required (e.g. Security+, CISM). PMP preferred.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience (+2 years of experience).
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.