|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Cybersecurity Project Manager to our team to remotely support our enterprise technology development client in Round Rock, TX.
The successful candidate will be part of the PDO (Portfolio Delivery Office) within the SBO (Security Business Office). The PDO supports projects across all SRO (Security and Resiliency Organization) pillars, however the successful candidate will be specifically assigned to support Cybersecurity projects. Potential growth opportunity exists. Team members include project coordinators, project managers (junior, journeyman, and senior), program managers, and other various supporting roles that support delivery of projects for the Security and Resiliency Organization (SRO).
- Responsible for mid-to-large sized projects where impact is on the entire function or process; Capable of supporting initiatives across Security functions
- Define and monitor project team resources; Identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Provide guidance and track all assigned projects from planning/initiation through delivery; Conducts regular reviews with finance, technology teams, and customers to ensure program is on track
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting project/program(s)
- May facilitate partner alignment and maintain partner relationships