|Location||Schriever Air Force Base, CO|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2020|
ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
- The Cybersecurity Project Engineer supports the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) on the Integrated Research and Development for Enterprise Solutions (IRES) contract with work in Colorado Springs, Colorado at Schriever AFB.
What you’ll do all day:
- - Provide engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems required to meet all cybersecurity administrative and technical requirements.
• Make technical recommendations and liaison support on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
• Perform risk assessments and vulnerability analysis by employing various modeling and simulation techniques.
• Analyze new contract projects in order to provide/enforce cybersecurity requirements during development
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
• Participate in project team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve vulnerability and compliance issues.
• Act as a cybersecurity compliance liaison with technical subject matter experts.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Candidate must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS Diploma (or GED) and 6 years of general experience; Associate’s degree and 4 years of general experience; Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of general experience; Master’s degree and 0 years of general experience.
• Must have at least 4 years of directly related experience in Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management/Remediation, RMF System Engineering Support or IT Projects and Management
• Must meet at least a DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification with Continuing Education (CE) - (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
• Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance (or must be able to obtain)
Desired skills and experience for this position:
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule