|Date Posted||December 1, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Cybersecurity Program Manager in Denver, CO Metro/remote. The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm. The length of assignment is up to 12 months.
The Cybersecurity Program Manager will support the identification, prioritization and execution of cybersecurity goals and objectives in order to ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client's data and technology systems.
- Cybersecurity Program Manager will develop and maintain the cybersecurity's program strategy and supporting business cases, which includes program charter and status reporting, development of roadmaps, and overseeing scope, schedule, and budget of projects and initiatives
- Ensure effective resource management by creating and monitoring staff work plans matrix managed cybersecurity staff
- Assist with the development and recruitment of new cybersecurity positions.
- As a Cybersecurity Program Manager, you will ensure the successful delivery of consulting, vendor, and service provider procurements, which includes the development of statements of work, project requirements, financial artifacts, and process management
- Prepare reports on the progress of cybersecurity programs that include multiple initiatives