|Published||September 20, 2023|
|Location||Baton Rouge, LA|
APTIM is a leading global provider of integrated solutions in engineering, program management, environmental services, and construction, catering to a diverse range of industries. We are dedicated to ensuring the security and protection of our client's data and systems. We are seeking a Cybersecurity and Compliance Program Manager to join our dynamic team to help us achieve our goals and deliver secure, compliant products and services. This will be a part time position.
As a Cybersecurity and Compliance Program Manager, you will play a key role in leading the development, implementation, and management of our organization's cybersecurity and compliance programs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our organization meets all regulatory and industry-specific requirements, while maintaining the highest level of security to protect our clients' data and systems.
- Develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive cybersecurity and compliance program that aligns with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with various teams, including IT, legal, HR, and business units, to identify and assess potential risks and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards, such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001.
- Lead the organization's risk assessment process, including evaluating the effectiveness of existing controls and recommending improvements as needed.
- Coordinate and manage external audits, assessments, and certifications, acting as the primary liaison with auditors, regulators, and other external stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver training and awareness programs to ensure all employees understand and adhere to the organization's cybersecurity and compliance requirements.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the cybersecurity and compliance program, providing regular updates to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging threats, and best practices in cybersecurity and compliance, ensuring the organization adapts its strategies and tactics as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field. Advanced degrees or certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CIPP, are preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, compliance, or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST, and compliance regulations, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify potential risks and develop effective mitigation strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex cybersecurity and compliance concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in managing external audits, assessments, and certifications, with a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.