|Published||September 15, 2023|
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Cybersecurity Program Manager to take a leading role in delivering highly technical cybersecurity services to our commercial customers. This role involves managing operations and delivery with customers ranging from startups to Fortune 50s. This role will allow for significant autonomy in running one's own projects and managing client relationships with the support of a highly competent technical team.
As Two Six Technologies grows its presence in the commercial cybersecurity space, this will provide the opportunity to own a fast-growing portfolio of work to help secure systems and technologies in important sectors from critical infrastructure to 5G and others.
You should have a strong grasp of cybersecurity concepts and be able to communicate these in written and verbal formats. Further, the unique position of this role within Two Six Technologies will allow for creative applications of DARPA research technologies to cybersecurity problems in the commercial domain.
This role can work out of our Arlington, VA or Houston, TX office.
What you will do:
- Simplify complex concepts to effectively communicate and solve client problems
- Organize the work of a team of technical reverse engineers
- Manage client deliverables and assure that challenging projects get delivered with high quality
- Design and deploy new processes, tools, and measurement to assure team success
- Identify follow on work with current clients
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a project/program manager or in a client-facing technical role
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity (e.g. penetration testing or secure design)
- the ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Solid writing skills
What we would like:
- Prior experience with embedded systems, telecommunications, critical infrastructure, or penetration testing
- Comfort with basic coding (e.g. python scripting)
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Additionally, please be advised that this business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices.
EOE, including disability/vets.
By submitting the following application, I hereby certify that to the best of my knowledge, the information provided is true and accurate.