|Published||September 4, 2023|
Maveris is an IT and cybersecurity services company committed to helping organizations create secure digital solutions to accelerate their mission. We are Veteran-owned and proud to serve customers across the Federal Government and private sector. We have an opening for a full-time, permanent Cybersecurity Program Manager to join our talented, dynamic team in support of a large Federal Government customer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Cybersecurity Program Manager will help lead a dynamic and exciting cybersecurity program for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
As a Cybersecurity Program Manager supporting Maveris programs, you will be trusted to lead the delivery of our IT products and services. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Managing the successful completion of all tasks for assigned program including technical work, administrative actions, and business development activities
- Ensuring all task order deliverables are completed, are high quality, and are submitted on time.
- Directing program activities to meet customer and organizational objectives and serving as a liaison with customers to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Supervising assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate team leads to include performing personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluations.
- Maintain positive relationships with key Government POCs, respond to their requests or concerns, and make frequent check-ins to ensure they’re happy with Maveris performance.
- Continuously developing the team and organizing resources to optimally achieve the goals and objectives of the program
- Coordinating and monitoring subcontractor activities and administering subcontractor deliverables and financials
- Ensuring compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
- Using management tools and technologies to support tracking, status reporting, collaboration, and workflow management
- Performing business development activities at all stages, including the support of technical and cost proposals.
- Bachelors Degree or higher - equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 10+ years of project, portfolio, and program management experience related to the delivery of IT systems and solutions. Experience managing cybersecurity projects and programs in the Federal government space is preferred.
- Program and project management certifications are a plus (PMP, PgMP, CSM, CSPO, SP, SSM, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of project and program management techniques and methods
- Experience with Agile project management methods and frameworks such as SCRUM and SAFe is preferred
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Microsoft Project, Jira, Microsoft 365/Teams applications, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with a team of peers
Maveris attracts and retains talent of the highest caliber by offering opportunities to work in exciting and challenging environments surrounded by bright minds. Our employees are our most prized asset and are rewarded with highly competitive compensation and a top-tier benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Maveris offers exceptional, mission-focused solutions to organizations facing highly complex IT, digital, and cyber security challenges. Our success is achieved by maintaining an environment of trust where people are encouraged to reach their fullest potential. Every candidate that applies to Maveris brings something unique to the table, and because our team is diverse, we consistently meet our goals and exceed client expectations. If you are a highly-motivated person with a willingness to learn, we invite you to apply today to join our team!
To learn more about employee benefits visit www.maveris.com.
For company updates and the latest job postings check us out on LinkedIn.
If youd like to read about some of our research and projects head over to Maveris Labs.
Want a more behind the scenes view? Check out our blog Maveris Insights to learn more about the team behind the solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.