|Date Posted||August 31, 2021|
Cybersecurity Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a Cybersecurity Product Manager focused on Operational Technology (OT) Buildings segments. The Cybersecurity Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining the product road map, creating concept documents, business and use cases for new solutions, services, features and functions to support customer demand, growth strategies and profitability targets.
This critical Cybersecurity Product Manager role will lead the improvement and governance of conpanies cybersecurity capability and standards across the globe to ensure company has the ability to provide market-ready and competition leading solutions for customers. The Cybersecurity Product Manager is tasked with defining product requirements, including necessary documents and features required to pinpoint market needs and to meet those needs via the OT Cybersecurity Portfolio.
Further, the Cybersecurity Product Manager will assist a growing team of cybersecurity focused Business Consultants, Solution Architects and Marketing with the coordination of sales process tasks in order to meet global business objectives.
• Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
• Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
• Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects
• Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements
• Support marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
• Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
• Coordinate beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers. Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.