|Published||November 29, 2022|
We are conducting an exciting retained search to recruit the new Cybersecurity Product Manager for Liberty Bank (www.liberty-bank.com).
- This is an exciting time to join the Bank as its Information Technology and Risk Management Groups are expanding to support the enterprise-wide digital transformation.
- Based in Middletown, CT, Liberty is one of the oldest and largest mutual banks in the country.
- With $7.5 billion in assets, our Client is a “bank on the move" and the future for the Bank is excellent.
- Our Client enjoys a track record of strategic growth (organic and through M&A), consistently strong earnings, and excellent diversification of income.
- Named ‘Top Workplace’ by the Hartford Courant every year since 2012 and designated a 2021 Best-In-State Bank in Connecticut by Forbes Magazine, Liberty maintains a longstanding commitment to superior personal service and unparalleled community involvement.
- The Board and Senior Management are committed to the Bank’s transformation strategy and to remaining an independent mutual bank.
- This is an increasingly complex and entrepreneurial environment with a culture that fosters collaboration, teamwork, and accountability.
Key priorities include:
- In this newly created role, develop and oversee platform engineering and operations efforts for Cyber Operations. This includes overseeing platform monitoring and maintenance activities, the deployment of content on Cyber Operations platforms, and major security capital projects within Cyber Operations.
- Leverage security technology experience across multiple platform areas, including Application Security, MFA, SIEM/SOAR, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Email, Endpoint Protection, and Network.
- Provide roll-up reporting against metrics covering Cybersecurity Engineering services to the Cybersecurity Lead and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, training, and retention of Cybersecurity Architect and Engineers.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as information security, management, and/or computer engineering, or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Active CISSP and/or CISM certifications required.
- Security technology experience in several platform areas including Application Security, MFA, SIEM/SOAR, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Email, Endpoint Protection, and Network.
- Extensive experience with the design, development, implementation, and management of security analytics, security threat intelligence, SOAR, and other information security platforms.
- Minimum of five years’ cybersecurity engineering experience, with at least two years in leadership roles.