|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
ENSCO Inc is a diverse engineering and technology company that provides engineering, science and advanced technology solutions that guarantee mission success, safety, and security to governments and private industries worldwide. The Range Network Systems Engineering & Integration (RN SE&I) contract provides Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) support to the USAF Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Range and Network Directorate (SMC/RN). RN acquires services to modernize and sustain the Launch and Test Range System (LTRS), the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) and the Space Training Acquisition Office (STAO).
ENSCO Inc. is seeking a Cybersecurity Practitioner to compile and develop Assessment and Authorization (A&A) packages IAW USAF implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). In addition, the candidate will recommend and support systems engineering and integration of cyber relevant capabilities into AF mission systems and will work closely with Government Project Officers and Information Systems Security Managers to validate cybersecurity controls and solutions. This work includes the administration and compilation of vulnerability assessments, RMF security controls assessment, compliance reporting, and authoring documentation. The candidate will understand the cybersecurity needs that support mission objectives and will assist the ISSE with development of system security frameworks and security CONOPS based on the allocated cybersecurity requirements. The candidate will work in close coordination with the government stakeholders, system developers, and Security Control Assessors to assure that the correct security posture is captured in the artifacts to support an accurate assessment and subsequent certification decision by the Certification Authority.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- BA/BS degree in Systems Engineering or closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience in cybersecurity
- Expertise in Assessment and Authorization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of the system certification process
- Experience with information assurance risk assessments
- Industry Cyber Security Certifications including CEH, SANS, SEC+ CE (per AFMAN 33-285 188.8.131.52 an IAT Level II)
- AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT
- Experience with Western/Eastern Range, Launch and Test Program and/or Air Force programs (Specifically the LTRS and AFSCN)
- One of the following Cybersecurity workforce certifications: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, or CASP CE (per AFMAN 33-285 184.108.40.206 IAT Level III)
- Experience working on a Cybersecurity project engineering team.
- Risk Management framework NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, or NERC-CIP
- Understanding of information security principles, DoD STIGs, and A&A processes for systems