|Published||September 13, 2023|
Job Number: R0179247 Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance Analyst
Key Role: Support the Navy Cybersecurity risk assessment team in c ond ucting assessments of Cybersecurity risk by evaluating Navy systems. Assist with drafting Cybersecurity risk reports highlighting architecture, mitigations, and Cybersecurity risk posture. Analyze, review, and critique assessment and authorization ( A& A ) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD 8500 series, CNSS 1253, and NIST spe cia l publications. Assess program security compliance, support program briefs, and coordinate and compile program security documentation for various programs. Provide A & A and Cybersecurity support, including Risk Management Framework ( RMF ) for DoD IT, assess compliance with security te chn ical implementation guides ( STIGs ) , review automated scans, c ond uct security test and evaluation ( ST & E ) , vulnerability assessments, and computer security responses, and create and manage RMF packages using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service ( eMASS ) . Provide results of unresolved discrepancies to the client for inclusion in that system's IA Plan of Action and Milestones ( POA & M ) . Interact with clients to perform policy and te chn ical audits. Brief client leadership on vulnerabilities in support of the government client and prepare brief slides and summary of findings analyses. Basic Qualifications: * 5+ years of experience with NIST RMF policies , including continuous monitoring, and information system security policies , standards, and procedures
* Knowledge of the DoD RMF process
* Knowledge of DoD A & A processes and standards
* Secret clearance * HS diploma or GED
* DoD 8570.01 IAT II Level Certification, including CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, CND, or SSCP Certification Additional Qualifications: * Experience supporting Navy Commands in the implementation or assessment of Cybersecurity controls
* Experience with eMASS
* Knowledge of IA or INFOSEC concepts and requirements
* Knowledge of vulnerability remediation asset manager ( VRAM ) activities
* Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Navy Qualified Validator ( NQV ) Certification Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information ; Secret clearance is required. Compensation At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page. Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual's particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,000.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees. Work Model
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely. * If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you'll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
* If this position is listed as onsite, you'll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role. EEO Commitment We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.