|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Specialist, Cybersecurity Operations is a member of Kindred at Home's Cybersecurity Operations team and responsible for the operational management and performance of the enterprise security infrastructure. The Specialist, Cybersecurity Operations is also responsible for the maintenance of operational process documentation.
This position requires a highly-motivated resource with strong collaboration skills, solid working knowledge of security technologies, and familiarity operating security solutions in a regulated business environment. The Specialist, Cybersecurity Operations must be highly knowledgeable about the technical infrastructure environment and must ensure that information systems are proactively maintained in a fully functional, secure mode.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
- Assist the Cybersecurity Operations Center with response and escalations for cyber and information security incidents
- Participate in the Cybersecurity Incident Response process
- Participate in the Threat & Vulnerability Management Program including identifying, assessing, and driving remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Proactively monitor threat intelligence as it pertains to the Company brand, technology and operations, and provide timely reporting based on gathered information
- Operate in a diverse security infrastructure including firewalls, IDS/IPS, secure web gateways, endpoint security, vulnerability scanners, SIEM and DLP
- Assist business and IT partners with security remediation activities
- Maintain documentation as it relates to security configurations and operational processes
- Manage partnerships with key vendors to ensure that service levels are understood and met
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- CISSP certification highly desired
- Minimum 2 years experience in information security
- Familiarity with security operational functions
- Familiarity with information security best practices
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin