|Location||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric!
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Are you our next Cybersecurity Operations Manager?
The Cybersecurity Operations Manager will lead a team of Cybersecurity engineers and/or lead engineers to ensure successful delivery of projects with cybersecurity scope. Liaise with regional project managers, delivery managers and Global Cybersecurity Director to ensure that the cybersecurity group meets or exceeds all relevant metrics. Ensure that resources are trained and motivated properly to handle diverse scope involving security solutions. Review proposals and provide feedback on how to stay competitive. Invest in standardization of solutions & tools to squeeze efficiency.
Key Job Functions:
- Ensure adequate planning is done to keep resources utilized according to the regional metrics.
- Ensure a healthy capacity planning for a 3-month look-ahead
- Explore more cost competitive ways to deliver security solutions via Engineering Excellence Centers, partners and Sis
- Focus on the right mix of skills to stay competitive
- Ensure that all resources are trained in the appropriate technologies and kept motivated
- Challenge team members to bring out the best in them
Technology & Infrastructure:
- Integrate new offers into the cybersecurity group delivery capabilities
- Train cybersecurity group resources on the new offers and coordinate TVDA
- Constantly explore effort & pricing efficiencies from the available alliance partners
- Manage cyber labs where applicable
- Support research to meet security solution requirements
- Safety System experience or TUV certification a plus
- Managing Red Team / Blue Team training/testing
Sales & Proposal Support:
- Review proposals for estimates & risk
- Assign resources to support sales & proposals on mega pursuits
- Develop efficient execution methodologies on competitive projects
- Develop cyber project execution plans
- Optimize hardware & labor where possible
Absorption & Profitability:
- Develop competitive rates to support regional/local needs, where possible
- Develop resource heat maps for regional support from cybersecurity group or alternate providers
- Achieve over absorption YOY, by managing utilization and managing costs
- "Develop & maintain optimized effort estimation
- Develop strategies to collaborate with the wider SE groups
- Invest in tools for solution deployments
- Maximize remote work & redefine work execution strategies
- Develop a database of projects executed with technology used and contact information
- Build Tools and templates to bring efficiencies in execution"
Cooperation with Regional Cybersecurity Groups:
- "Develop a culture to work across regional cybersecurity groups, seamlessly
- Develop team building exercises for resources across regions
- Collaborate & cooperate with other cybersecurity group managers to find synergies
- Develop ""moonshot"" goals"
- "Liaise with customers to resolve emerging issues
- Sponsor projects that are strategic in nature
- Interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts among various stakeholders
- Develop a culture of "humility" & "can-do"
- B.S. Engineering degree with preferred focus on cybersecurity. Master’s Degree is a plus
- Commercial acumen supported by a basic understanding for process design and industry knowledge
- Must have demonstrated project management/operational experience. Exposure in leading EPC contracts a plus
- Proven track record in successfully managing global teams. Must have worked in multiple countries outside of home country
- 10-15 years’ experience in ICS projects, with at least 3-5 years in a lead role/project management role. ICS Vendor experience a plus.
As a federal government contractor, all Schneider Electric U.S. employees (including U.S. territories and Puerto Rico) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to federal laws.