|Date Posted||March 31, 2021|
Immediate need for a talented Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst with experience in the Utility Industry. This is a 12 Months opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the job description below,
Job ID: 21-14374
• The Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst is responsible for detecting, assessing, and responding to cybersecurity events and incidents across the company's environment.
• The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams, and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment.
• The Analyst also is responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by Cybersecurity leadership and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS, or other degrees with a high-level understanding of network and application security and information systems.
• Work experience in addition to a degree: 0-3 years of experience in a security operations center and/or system administration role.
• Security+ certification, others as applicable is a plus.
Our client is a leading Utility Industry, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration. #cha