|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
Kforce has a client that currently has an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Manager at our client company located in Bethlehem, PA.
The Cybersecurity Manager is responsible for the enterprise-wide information security policy, information security strategy, information security architecture, information security operations, and information security risk management. The manager will oversee and coordinate security initiatives working with executive, business and functional leaders and staff. The Cybersecurity Manager will provide vision and leadership necessary to manage risk to the organization to ensure business alignment, effective governance, operational efficiency and performance monitoring and measurement. The position will make recommendations for executive level actions through both informal and formal means, including but not limited to executive level metrics, dashboards, risk analysis and mitigation, acceptance, and reporting.
Duties will include:
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and current emerging risks
- Cybersecurity Manager will develop and maintain Cybersecurity specific program in accordance with leading standards (i.e. NIST, CSF and ISO)
- Lead assessments of current security technology and authentication systems
- As a Cybersecurity Manager, you will develop and advance information security policies, standards and procedures in conjunction with the application and technology teams responsible for the day to day systems configuration and operation
- Lead the assessment and review of new and existing technology infrastructure to identify key risk areas and ensure adequate levels of control are in place to address those risks and develop risk mitigation techniques
- Cybersecurity Managers develop and employ an ongoing information security communications, training and awareness program tailored to the evolving needs of the business and specific requirements of various user groups