|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
Position title: Site Cybersecurity Lead and Systems Administrator
Location: Bothell – Washington – USA - 98021
Length of contract: 11/02/2020 to 11/06/2021
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): 7+ years of direct experience with System Administration and Cybersecurity of server/network infrastructure for solutions in a GxP environment is required
Required education: Bachelor's degree in a life sciences or IT discipline or a minimum of 7 years of equivalent IT experience.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
- The Site Cybersecurity Lead and Systems Administrator works cross-functionally to support the administration of IT GxP systems and applications onsite.
- This role is an individual contributor and will partner with Business Owners, Technical Owners and Quality to support GxP systems and applications as well as cybersecurity fundamentals.
- This role will support daily operations and make improvements to and offering advice about – installations, configurations, and governing procedures.
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server versions 2012 and 2016
- Knowledge of regulations, current industry practices, and experience with application of guidelines and regulations related to control of computerized systems, electronic records, and electronic signatures
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a focus on achievement of overall goals
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as POC with Global IT Cybersecurity and coordinate cyber project implementations protecting Bothell (JuMP) Manufacturing site
- Perform the following Cybersecurity activities:
- Network and Server monitoring
- Firewall and remote access implementations and management
- Patching and Antivirus distribution and deployment
- Support Windows O/S patching
- Support Periodic monitoring and reviews of System Audit trails and User Accounts
- Author and update Admin SOPs
- Participate in Change Management processes
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners to develop requirements and specifications for computerized systems used in GxP operations
- Assist Business Owners and Technical Owners during test execution, document test failures and ensure testing aligns with internal procedures
- Ensure the validation of computerized systems used across GxP operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.