|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Cybersecurity Integrator, in Dallas, TX.
- We are seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Compliance & Technology Expert to support RTX enterprise cybersecurity compliance needs by supporting programs, proposal teams, and global growth opportunities.
- This is an area of critical importance for RTX as the number of compliance requirements required by the DoD via services, components, and agencies continues to grow exponentially.
- As the importance of cybersecurity protections grows globally, countries across the world impose new cybersecurity standards via contract language on RTX businesses operating globally.
- The ideal candidate will have practical experience interpreting and applying cybersecurity policy & standards in an enterprise environment to include NIST SP 800-171 and application of DoD DFARS cybersecurity requirements, an understanding of government contracting processes, familiarity with NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-53, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), and related non-US cyber compliance frameworks such as Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and Australia Signal Directorate cyber controls.
- They will also have experience briefing senior leaders and representing an organization or position in interactions with senior DoD members from cross functional areas of legal, supply chain, contracting, and cybersecurity.
- Interpret DoD/ Fed Gov. regulatory cyber policy and standards into actionable enterprise level policy guidance for cybersecurity
- Help Enterprise Cybersecurity and Business Units achieve auditable cybersecurity control compliance
- Provide enterprise (Common Control) level security control analysis and gap assessments
- Develop and deploy cybersecurity best practices
- Support for customer audits, and compliance reviews
- Provide guidance for developing System Security Plans and Plan Of Action and Milestones
- Research to stay ahead of changes in the cybersecurity regulatory landscape
- This position is 100% remote.
- Minimum 12+ years of progressive IT security or compliance experience and a bachelors' degree.
- Strategic & Operational knowledge of IT security control frameworks including NIST 800-171, Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls (formerly SANS Top 20), NIST SP 800-53 Rev.4, and/or ISO 27001.
- Advanced Knowledge of network technologies/protocols and computer security concepts in small, medium, and large scale Enterprise technology environment.
- Experience in documentation of processes and internal IT security controls.
- Strong social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skill.
- Collaborative team member with a cross functional, multi-discipline team within client.
- Certified security expert – CISSP-ISSEP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ISSMP or other IT Security related certifications.
- Familiarity with DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Exposure to IT policy and procedure development
- Knowledge of and experience with assessing non-US IT security control frameworks such as ISO270001 and UK Cyber Essentials
- Project Management experience
- Experience evaluating implementation of NIST 800-171 controls using NIST 800-171A
- Experience evaluating cybersecurity of the supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information Systems, Cyber or related discipline
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$