|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
SAIC is seeking a Cybersecurity Infrastructure Engineer in Washington DC. SAIC will support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) cybersecurity mission to ensure HHS can actively protect the vital health information with which it is entrusted, respond to existing and emerging cybersecurity threats, and continue to enhance the program to ensure HHS has the capability and capacity to respond to new and emerging requirements, technologies and threats.
The Cybersecurity Infrastructure Engineer duties include:
- Provide hands-on support for all OIS systems at HHS locations. Support includes, but is not limited to, inventory, installation, replacement, troubleshooting, upgrade, and maintenance. Locations include OpDiv, Health Sector Cybersecurity Coordination Center (HC3), and Trusted Internet Connection Access Provider (TICAP) locations where Cybersecurity Operations (CSO) assets are located.
- Systems include all security tools, supporting infrastructure, and client computer systems.
- Systems and applications include but are not limited to: Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) deployments across the agency, deployment of agency-level integrated governance, risk and compliance management systems, dashboards, and processes (Archer Suite); Agency level Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems, dashboards, and processes (Splunk).
- Install, operate, and maintain KVM/Console switch devices and APC rack management devices.
- While on duty, acknowledge tickets with 30 minutes.
- While on duty, dispatch to site within one hour of notification.
Experience Requirement: 8+ years of relevant network and cybersecurity infrastructure experience.
Certification Requirement: Industry standard certification, e.g. Security+, Network+.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.