|Published||April 29, 2022|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: REKR) is a trusted global authority on intelligent infrastructure providing innovative solutions with the mission to drive the world to be safer, smarter, and more efficient. Rekor leverages AI, machine learning, and data to support the intelligent infrastructure essential for the future of smart cities and smart mobility. With our disruptive technology and integrated solutions, we deliver transformative impact for our customers and citizens every day.
Company values: Respect, Engagement, Knowledge, Ownership, Responsive, Agility and Integrity. www.rekor.ai
As the Cybersecurity Information Manager, the ideal candidate will work within Rekor’s Risk department to effectively monitor and maintain the cybersecurity of Rekor’s applications, products, databases, computers, and websites. This role will also be tasked with establishing enterprise-wide security policies and procedures, developing data breach resiliency plans, and overseeing system update communications for the organization.
- Design, implement and monitor all cybersecurity-related policies, procedures, and controls.
- Assesses, mitigate, and document all information system and product specific security threats and risks.
- Lead penetration testing, coordination, and documentation efforts.
- Designee as corporate representative for SOC-2 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- Lead artifact collection and audit response efforts to maintain cybersecurity certifications.
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
- Develop, enhance, and ensure that all employees are trained on Rekor’s IT and Cyber security restrictions and procedures.
Success will evidence itself in the following ways:
- Approval and maintenance of Rekor’s SOC-2 compliance certification, across all product lines and divisions.
- Measurably enhance Rekor’s cyber security program, to provide internal cybersecurity certifications for each product line and business process.
A highly energetic and customer focused individual who is knowledgeable about and/or interested in the transportation technology industry with the business savvy to deliver state of the art cutting edge technology solutions for our customers. You’re looking for a progressive, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, vibrant, flexible working environment where you can pursue your career interests and achieve your full potential. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) is preferred.
- Must have minimum 5+ years’ experience working with security in the IT field with networking, systems administration, and virtualization experience.
- ‘Customer First’ mindset
- High energy, passion, humor, and enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- Works well independently and collaborates with diverse corporate team
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, strong time-management, and prioritization skills
- Able to work in a hybrid capacity
- Located in the Baltimore/DC Metro Area