|Published||May 4, 2022|
Now hiring a Product Cybersecurity Incident Response Coordinator for direct-hire!Trillium Technical is now seeking a Product Cybersecurity Incident Response Coordinator for direct-hire placement in Lisle!
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• May be called to lead as a product cybersecurity incident manager, leading other individual contributors in the conclusion of a particular security incident.
• Leverages the technical guidelines and features of the cybersecurity response framework in product lifecycle.
• Identifies and quantifies areas of product cybersecurity risk and makes recommendations to reduce those risks through the development of incident response playbooks or corporate procedures, as called out by major industry standards and corporate policies.
• Directs the activities of the product cybersecurity function cross functionally and coordinates the corporation’s effective response to incidents.
• Evaluates cybersecurity performance, incident response strategies and requirements, identifies integration issues and prepares cost estimates.
• Prepares cybersecurity specifications, intelligence reports, incident reports, and recommendations.
• Produces cybersecurity metrics to report performance against those requirements, standards, and policies.
• Works with IT managers, legal, R&D, and public relations to define product cybersecurity responses and identify necessary modifications.
• Drives supplier assessment regarding product cybersecurity incident response capability and performance, which includes designing, organizing, and evaluating cybersecurity drills.
• Cultivates internal/external sources of intelligence and exchanges information with those sources according to corporate policies.
• Interfaces with corporate and industry experts to stay current in cybersecurity processes, methods, and tools.
• Develops and provides personnel evaluation feedback to management to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
If interested, please apply today!• Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in an engineering discipline related to electronics, electrical, computer or software.
• At least 5 years of experience in product design/development or new technologies
• At least 2 years of experience leading new technologies or specialized technologies
• Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Embedded Systems Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or related Engineering
• Experience with ISO 21434 security product lifecycle, including supplier security case management
• In-depth knowledge of electronic hardware and software systems and their minutiae required for design of a security-ruggedized electronic control unit (ECU)
• Experience in functional areas, such as Cybersecurity, Electric Vehicle Electronics, Autonomous Electronics (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Autonomous processor, etc..), Functional Safety (ISO26262), Vehicle Communications and Network
• Experience developing in security-sensitive regulated industries (aerospace, medical, automotive, defense, telecommunications, healthcare)
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.