|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||November 5, 2021|
Kforce is seeking a full-time Cybersecurity Incident Response to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
The goal of the role is primarily to monitor and respond to threats and Cybersecurity incidents in Company Infrastructure. You will set up and maintain standard operating procedures and runbooks to meet the needs of the company.
- As a Cybersecurity Incident Response, you will monitor, identify, investigate, and resolve security incidents
- Perform initial triage, analysis, document and assess cybersecurity incidents and escalate to appropriate internal teams for additional assistance when needed
- Evaluate information security solutions and processes to provide recommendations supporting Dell security standards
- Cybersecurity Incident Response will utilize internal guidelines to properly fulfill client requests and resolve cybersecurity incidents received via e-mail or internal ticketing systems in a timely and detail-oriented manner
- Investigate and analyze data sets to identify trends and anomalies indicative of malicious activities
- Perform analysis of malicious artefacts to classify the type of attack and determine remediation
- Participate in additional projects, assignments or initiatives as required
- Cybersecurity Incident Response will assist with the creation of Incident Response run books for analysis and response to cybersecurity incidents
- Attend and work based on a ticketing queue
- Participate in shift handoff activities