|Published||September 16, 2023|
Welcome to Oasis Systems! Our team provides superior research, development, and engineering services to the Federal Government and Department of Defense. As one of the nations top 100 defense companies, the services we provide directly support the men and women who serve our country. Our corporate mission sums up the pride our employee-owners take in the work we do: Lighting the Pathway of Freedom. And, as a Certified Evergreen ESOP, we have made the commitment to grow and sustain our company for the next 100 years! Come grow with us! Cybersecurity (Journeyman) - Agile Support Office Location Alabama - Gunter Maxwell - Montgomery, AL US (Primary) Job Description
The Cybersecurity Journeyman is responsible for ensuring the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for the assigned IT. This includes the following related to maintaining situational awareness and initiating actions to improve or restore cybersecurity posture:
- Implements and enforce all AF cybersecurity policies, procedures, and countermeasures;
- Must be U.S. citizens;
- Ensures all users have the requisite security clearances and need-to-know, complete annual cybersecurity training, and are aware of their responsibilities before being granted access to the IT according to AFMAN 17-1301;
- Maintains all authorized user access control documentation IAW the applicable AF Records Information Management System;
- Ensures software, hardware, and firmware complies with appropriate security configuration guidelines, e.g., security technical implementation guides/security requirement guides;
- Ensures proper configuration management procedures are followed prior to implementation and contingent upon necessary approval;
- Coordinate changes or modifications with the system-level ISSM, SCA, and/or the Wing Cybersecurity office; and,
- Reports security incidents or vulnerabilities to the system-level ISSM and wing cybersecurity office according to AFI 17-203, Cyber Incident Handling.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field and at least three years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, three of which must be in the DoD
- OR, seven years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the PWS labor category performance requirements, five of which must be in the DoD.