|Date Posted||May 29, 2021|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary Job Function:
The Cybersecurity Analyst’s primary responsibility is to support the overall Cybersecurity Governance Risk and Compliance Program in enterprise-wide issue and management. Responsibilities require cybersecurity issue assessment to ensure policies/controls are in place within the extended time frame and business approval in RSA ARCHER GRC system. Issue assessments require business partnership and alignment with the approved remediation plan.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate Data Sensitivity GRC Implementation Program
- Lead weekly/daily reoccurring issues meetings to determine next steps for specific issues.
- Implement and manage all assigned Cybersecurity issues with the appropriate risk rating and exposure.
- Partner with Cybersecurity teams to provide guidance & interpretation of IT control requirements.
- Monitor and track remediation plans to ensure they are completed within the extended timeframe.
- Research and investigate process and technical solutions to remediate or mitigate the issue.
- Partner with Business IT Relationship Manger to assess the business impact of existing or new IT Security Controls.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent plus 8+ years of related work experience with IT Issue Management, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to organize work in a logical, thorough and succinct manner.
- Highly self-motivated, goal orientated, and self-directed
- Flexibility to adapt to changing assignments and ability to effectively prioritize
- Effective with written and verbal English communications at all levels, providing compliance guidance to business/technology teams, management, and business partners
- Demonstrated ability to operate and innovate in a small team with a fast‐paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical needs
- Experience with managing, assessing, and cybersecurity issues with appropriate GRC technology tools.
- Previous Cybersecurity experience especially in Technical Vulnerability Management and Data Protection.
- Good understanding of IT systems and controls including: Web systems, e-commerce, data centers, network infrastructure, patching, access controls, databases, CRM, cloud systems etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.