|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
Through MorganFranklin Cybersecurity, in conjunction with our parent company Vaco, we are looking for a full desk Executive Recruiter (remote or any Vaco/MFC location) to lead the build out in our permanent placement services and contingent search of Cybersecurity talent. You will be a part of the MorganFranklin Cybersecurity practice and inudated into the Vaco landscape to service cybersecurity placement services for clients across the US as an Executive Recruiter through Vaco.
Welcome to Vaco - an uncommon company with an empowered culture. At Vaco, we welcome talented malcontents seeking a collaborative environment where creative freedom rings.
If you are feeling trapped in your current J-O-B, we invite you to explore the career of a lifetime with us. Since 2002, we have grown to over $800 MM in annual revenue and more than 40 locations. And with no plans of slowing down anytime soon, we are seeking big thinkers to lead us into the future.
If you are looking for a conservative, bureaucratic corporation, Vaco may not be the place for you. If, however, you are a lifetime learner who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment, read on!
- Ranked the #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work for in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. 5000 fastest growing private company in America every year since 2007!
A day in the Life
Your CISO client just called. He's in desperate need of a Security Identity Access Manager to join the company in a permanent position. Or maybe he needs an experienced Cyber Security Analyst. As a Full Desk Permanent Cybersecurity Recruiter for Vaco/MorganFranklin Cyber, you will:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new and existing client relationships to place permanent technical positions, including but not limited to: Cyber Security, Business Intelligence, Software Development, Project Management, etc.
- Source, interview, and evaluate candidates looking for permanent and direct-hire opportunities.
- Market services and candidates to fulfill talent needs within the technology vertical.
- Foster long-term relationships with client partners and area professionals.
- Negotiate salary with potential new hires based on position requirements.
- Prospect local businesses, Involvement with local networking groups, in-person meetings, and interviews.
- Collaborate with teammates to fill open positions and cross-promote other lines of business.
- Achieve established sales and performance goals.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
'Best Place to Work' Perks
- True base salaries and uncapped commission plans that surpass industry standards.
- Annual, FIVE STAR vacations (we call it "Vatopia") for meeting top tier performance goals.
- Annual world class training where all Vacotians, as we like to call them, get together to meet, learn, and exchange ideas.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Technology packages that include smart phone coverage, up-to-date equipment, and top tier online resources.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, pet insurance, life insurance, disability and more!
Duties and responsibilities are to be performed while observing the following Core Tenets:
- A Team First Approach, aligning with the core tenets: Proud to Wear Jersey, Stay Team Focused, and Assume Positive Intent
- Self-Awareness, aligning with the core tenets Outlaws Welcome, Stay Coachable and Be Comfortable with Healthy Conflict
- Solutions Oriented, aligning with the core tenets Be Entrepreneurial, Be Electable, Fix the Problem Not the Blame
- Grit, aligning with the core tenets Work Hard, Stay Free and Play 'til the Whistle.
Desired Competencies and Skills:
- Communication: Speaks in a clear, concise and confident manner; listens attentively.
- Emotional Intelligence: Maintains a high level of self-awareness and the ability to appropriately identify, manage, and respond to the emotions of self and others; able to read others.
- Written Communication: Develops written communication that is clear, concise, grammatical, and engaging.
- Adaptability: Responds to changes, delays, or unexpected events in a positive manner; adapts working style to best fit a given situation.
- Leadership: Self-directed with an innate drive to succeed; accepts feedback with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Relationship Building: Builds, develops, and maintains strong relationships with others while building trust and connection.
- Social Intelligence: Able to understand and manage interpersonal relationships.
- Researching: Able to effectively search for, organize, and evaluate information.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Cybersecurity, IT recruiting, staffing, and/or related business development or technology sales.
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance goals.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with Bullhorn preferred.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and meet tight deadlines; Organized, detailed, and results driven.
<10% -Occasional travel to annual conference or client sites
remote location is fine
note this is an equal opportuntiy through Vaco, llc. DBA as Morganfranklin Cyber.