|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2021|
Kforce is seeking a full-time a Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
We are seeking a Senior Advisor to join our Federal Cybersecurity team managing a Carbon Black on-prem EDR solution. The Senior Advisor will join the Security & Resiliency Office with the responsibility to support in all matters of organizational management and execution. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and fast-moving, with the ability to independently lead projects in addition to being responsible for daily activities that ensure the overall health of the organization from an administrative and staff management perspective. The Senior Advisor serves as an operational engineer primarily working directly with the Carbon Black EDR solution in addition to other Federal Cybersecurity applications.
The Senior Advisor:
- Communicates and builds effective relationships with people at all levels
- Manages and drives to closure all Audit issues to the Incident Response and Management process
- Communicates and educates information security risks to end-users
- Designs and coordinates cohesive plans to enhance and upgrade the suitability of the Carbon Black environments
- Reviews, analyzes, and resolves difficult and complex information security problems
- Develops new approaches and techniques for use by others
- Documents and communicates findings
- Creates, updates, and maintains internal architecture diagrams and security baselines
- Monitors the environment for failures and takes corrective action
- Attends internal and vendor training as required