|Published||June 1, 2023|
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
If you are looking for a challenging cybersecurity opportunity that allows you to develop and learn in a stable and growing organization…come join us as a Cybersecurity Engineer at Innovative Management and Technology Services (IMTS) is a dynamic IT and Management Consulting firm based in the Washington, DC area and we are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer for a full-time position supporting the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) onsite in Columbus, OH. or Richmond, VA.
Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer - SPLUNK
Primary Location: Richmond, VA
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer that will:
- Perform a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems.
- Execute integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Conduct security assessments and security consulting services.
- Analyze information security requirements.
- Apply analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of workflow, organization, and planning.
- Provides security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, and integration of information systems.
- Analyze threat information gathered from logs, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), intelligence reports, vendor sites, and a variety of other sources.
- Seven (7) years of relevant IT experience
- Experience creating custom dashboards and reports in Splunk using threat data.
- Experience in the integration and sustainment of Splunk Core and Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)]
- Individuals with experience with enterprise deployment of Splunk may be eligible for alternate work locations (in commuting proximity to DLA locations)
- Possess a relevant certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT III. One of the following:
- CASP CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Must hold a DOD 8570 CNDSP/CSSP Infrastructure Support certification. One of the following:
- Computing Environment Requirements with required experience:
- Linux + or Splunk Administrator
- Candidates must have an active DOD Top Secret Clearance
- Candidates must be eligible for IT-I
- Preferred Experience:
- DOD IA experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Policy: IMTS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to the Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, currently under Federal Court injunction, barring enforcement. New or prospective employees must be prepared to provide proof of complete vaccination or provide a legally recognized exception on the date of their commencement of employment or thereafter should the executive order mandate be put back into effect and enforced.
Powered by JazzHR