|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Westford, MA
Duration: 6 -7 Months Contract
Lead client Vascular cybersecurity quality engineering activities by developing and maintaining cybersecurity policy, standards, applications, systems, etc. Develop a risk-based cybersecurity program that meets regulatory requirements and aligns with industry-leading information security practices. Work closely with R&D software engineers on threat identification and mitigation activities using industry-leading cybersecurity controls and tools sets. Collaborate with business units, application development teams, and third-party vendors to achieve program requirements while enabling the business. Facilitate cross-team coordination to achieve defined cybersecurity goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of detailed implementation plans for cybersecurity projects.
• Prepares overall project quality plans including milestones, validation processes, and documentation procedures.
• Conducts special analyses and projects as required.
• Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
• Responsible for problem resolution, communication and policy implementation.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on the occasion, as assigned.