|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
Leading Organization in the Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Industry
***LOCATED IN WESTERN PA***
- Implement systems and solutions.
- Ensure system security needs established and maintained for security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Contribute to the engineering of current and emerging cybersecurity systems, policies, and processes to enforce standards and identify vulnerabilities and capability gaps, and reduce risk.
- Provide technical support and assistance and assess policies, standards, guidelines or procedures to ensure balance of security and operational requirements.
- Consistent and recent work experience in cyber security is required.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, embedded systems, system implementation, and secure programming is required.