|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Indotronix is seeking a CyberSecurity Engineer for a long term opportunity in Reston, VA
Design, prototype and support security-related infrastructure and applications. Identify and mitigate security risks to network and systems.
Responsible for the architecture and engineering of enterprise security tools which may be either COTS or open source. Possess the ability to
learn new technologies to adapt to the threat landscape.
Engineering duties and responsibilities:
1. Architecture and design of news tools as well as upgrading existing infrastructure.
2. Provide security application support, including the development of automated scripts and protocols for seamless application-server interaction.
3. Develop documentation as required (such as DFARS, Compliance, installation and Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user
tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases, traceability matrices).
4. Research, prototype and implement new security related technologies.
5. Backing up other engineers with enterprise tools and learning and mastering new tools.
6. Working hand-in-hand with 24/7 GSOC to support their needs.
7. As a lead engineer, provide mentoring and training to other team members.
8. Assist in the management of team functions and responsibilities.
Works only under general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy
in meeting objectives. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Supports the team with strong and fair leadership and sets an example for the rest of the team to follow. Keywords: Linux, UNIX, Security, Splunk,
Gigamon, Cisco, FirePOWER, Imperva, WAF, RSA, NetWitness, IDS, IPS, SIEM, WAF, Firewall, Network, Scripting, Perl, Python, Bash Required Skills
Strong Linux command line experience required Strong scripting skills in common languages like bash, perl, python, yaml Network architecture and
security principals Networking protocols including, but not limited to SSL, TLS, DNS, TCP/IP, ARP, BGP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, ICMP Must have strong
enterprise tools experience.