|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Duties will include:
- Provide technician-level support to the cyber security operations staff in resolving complex cyber security issues as requested
- Identification of non-compliant system settings, exploitable threats, and other system vulnerabilities
- Author and deliver technical documentation including test plans, test procedures, technical white papers, and test reports
- Travel: approximately 10%
- Use industry accepted and in-house developed tools to collect and aggregate cyber security data for use in identifying non-compliant system settings, exploitable threats, and other system vulnerabilities
- Communicate with system developers to further understanding of cyber security concepts and implemented controls
- Provide the collected data to Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) in support of their assessment of system cyber security posture and support the cybersecurity operations staff in resolving complex cybersecurity issues as requested
- Write and peer-review cybersecurity test plans and detailed test procedures that include step-by-step instructions for using advanced cyber security tools
- Enhance cyber security testing processes and procedures through feedback and implementation
- Report on all cyber security program activities to upper management as requested
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science, or equivalent technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships
- Experience handling Communications Security (COMSEC) materials and devices
- Knowledge of DoD mission system sustainment
- Within 6 months of hire, must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoDD 8140 and DoDD 8570.01-M for Information Assurance
- AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
- 4+ years of experience with MILSATCOM equipment and troubleshooting (desired)
- Experience with Secure Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC) and STIG Viewer
- Experience using Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and benchmarks
- Experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) processes
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Experience using the Command-Line-Interface (CLI)
- Experience with administrating Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with Database Management (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Cisco network devices
- Experience with developing and maintaining scripts (primarily PowerShell)
- Familiarity with DoD RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process
- Familiarity with AF/DoD/CNSSI/NIST security policy/manuals and other guiding policy documents
- Familiarity with penetration testing methodology and tools
- Experience with working in a highly competitive multi-contractor environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter capable of autonomous on-the-job learning/improvement with minimal supervision
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach, Fla. ASE’s primary focus is aerospace engineering and meteorological systems.
ENSCO’s aerospace engineering efforts support launch range activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees reliably develop and evaluate highly technical systems for critical launch operations, including range instrumentation, safety and communications.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of disparate weather systems and technologies to enhance safety, reduce cost, and lessen weather impacts on space launches, aviation and business operations. ASE’s world-class meteorological capabilities, systems knowledge, and experience provide customers with systems that meet their exact requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Key customers include NASA, the Department of Defense, and commercial airlines.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.