|Published||May 12, 2022|
|Location||Coral Gables, FL|
Kforce has a client in Coral Gables, FL that is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer.
Be part of a global team to address Cybersecurity incidents for our cloud-based SaaS products and our assets that run our day-to-day business. This is an opportunity to work for a company that has substantial growth and a solid future. The Cybersecurity Engineer must have a thoughtful -can do- philosophy with a passion to discover, learn and grow.
- The Cybersecurity Engineer will address Cybersecurity incidents: identify, isolate, resolve, recover, document and communicate cybersecurity incidents
- Identify threats develop defense measures, evaluate systems changes for security implications, recommend enhancements, conduct research, and draft Cybersecurity recommendations for flaws found in our code, network and cloud infrastructure
- Be part of a team that run vulnerability valuations for our hosted environments and applications
- Partake in technical design reviews, integrations, and make security recommendations to improve our Cybersecurity defenses
- Review system changes for security implications and recommend improvement
- Partake in Hackathons
- Work with development teams to update third party libraries
- Work with our network teams to improve security configurations
- As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will utilize modern Cybersecurity tools; CrowdStrike, GuardDuty, CloudTrail, AWS Shield, DataDog, Darktrace, TrendMicro, Zscaler
- CICD process integration for Security testing tools; Burpsuite, Xcode, SWASP Checker, SoapUI