|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a Cybersecurity Engineer in Oldsmar, FL.
Our Cybersecurity team works diligently to ensure Client's software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. We're constantly developing new security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner worldwide.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will support the global Cybersecurity Operations Center by designing, building, implementing, optimizing, and administering enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions to safeguard Client's data, systems, networks, and associates.
- Design, build, configure, maintain, and monitor cybersecurity threat defense capabilities
- Create security policies. Implement and tune them on cybersecurity appliances
- Collaborate with Enterprise IT to appropriately configure cybersecurity systems and services to monitor for indications of compromise
- Configure logging of cybersecurity technologies to integrate with the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool to enable real-time alerting
- Troubleshoot escalated cybersecurity incidents and resolve them as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop dashboards, reports, and alerts to meet their cybersecurity operational information requirements
- Investigate and recommend corrective actions to help Incident Responders resolve cybersecurity incidents
- Coordinate integrations and collaboration with managed security service providers