If you are a cybersecurity or design engineering professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Pittsburgh, PA location, you are part of a team that supports and enhances the design and delivery of Emerson's Cybersecurity products and services through installation, service, maintenance, training, acceptance, and logistics to meet and exceed customer requirements.
AS THE CYBERSECURITY DESIGN ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Join a growing team focused on fighting high stake threats to our customers’ control systems. Our Power and Water Cybersecurity Suite (PWCS) secures the world's most critical infrastructure assets.
- Be responsible for projects that will require advanced and customized cybersecurity solutions aimed at addressing complicated customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the Research and Development (R&D) efforts for anticipated cybersecurity threats in the general market and specific customer concerns. Support the integration of any new technology into our suite of services.
- Leverage knowledge of the industry, personal experience, new technology and best practices to proactively design new solutions that address future risks and challenges to critical infrastructure.
- Improve the methods in which we deliver cybersecurity projects and solutions, challenge the status quo!
WHO YOU ARE:
You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts. You scan the environment for new technical skills, knowledge, or capabilities that can benefit business or personal performance and you get the most out of available resources and secure rare resources others can’t get.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, cybersecurity or equivalent combination of technical education (Associate’s degree) and related experience required.
- Six (6) years’ experience in job related field services, or progressively responsible leadership role in a customer facing support position.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-sufficient on project installations/start-ups and has provided direction to others by applying advanced service technologies and practices.
- Required travel up to 60% to customer sites in North America for multiple days, for international travel a passport will be required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values
and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $16.8 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.