|Published||January 9, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Kforce's client, a top accounting firm is searching for a Cybersecurity Consultant. This is a remote role, but you should be open to traveling into the office as needed. This firm is looking for an exceptional Cybersecurity Consultant to join the practice as a dedicated member of its Managed Technology Services (MTS) team. Cybersecurity Consultants drive value for our clients by delivering a range of cybersecurity advice that is rooted in risk management frameworks and technical expertise. We are seeking applicants who thrive in innovative environments.
- Work both independently and in a team setting to lead the planning, execution, reporting and solution delivery phases of Cybersecurity engagements
- Play a key role in the delivery of Cybersecurity advice, security readiness assessments, and strategic client projects, as well as either managed or non-routine security services
- Draft executive summaries and client reports outlining observations and recommendations
- Author, assess, and improve written security policies and operating procedures for clients across several domains: WISP, DR, Incident Response, etc.
- Manage diligently your priorities, timing, and workload for assigned client engagements
- Build client confidence and participate in routine relationship management
- Maintain a deep understanding and workable knowledge of commonly used cybersecurity and IT risk management frameworks
- Share your experience working with a variety of industries and technology environments, platforms, applications, and tools/utilities