|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
Cybersecurity - Consultant - Dallas, TX
We are looking for an experienced cybersecurity professional with a proven track record of increasing enterprise security posture and cybersecurity resilience.
Your role on the team will including managing projects and assisting with operations for our Proactive services division. A Senior Associate is expected to have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills to fulfill all their assigned roles in an optimal way.
• Identifying organizational needs as it relates to security programs.
• Assist in further developing our proactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
• Manage and execute on proactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Policy / Procedures Review / Development
• Contribute to client engagements and be the point of contact for clients.
• Assist with business development, outreach, and sales initiatives.
• Analyzing and organizing SOP’s and playbooks.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
• Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, etc.
• Experience executing on Cybersecurity or Business Continuity
• Intermediate level of Excel and Word
• General knowledge and familiarity with PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, and IT Controls.
• Demonstrate understanding of relevant cybersecurity topics and news.
• Possess very strong communication skills, ability to present reports and status reports to teams.