|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
Kforce's fortune 100 Client is looking for a Cybersecurity Command Center Analyst on a contract to hire basis in Austin, TX! The Cybersecurity Command Center Analyst will work with relevant teams to identify, track and report on Cyber security events, incidents, and emerging threats. The focus will be to leverage comprehensive data provided across the enterprise and to report high risk information to the CISO leadership team for awareness. You will be working in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Work closely with internal teams to analyze reported events, incidents or threats to owned or managed systems
- Knowledge and experience in working across teams (threat Intel, threat hunt, SOC and CISRT) to ensure teams are collaborating and information flowing
- Data gathering and perform analysis on Cybersecurity incidents and/or alerts looking for threats and identifying risk
- Provide information and reports on Cybersecurity incidents, trends and risks to CISO Management and appropriate business teams
- Utilize trends and metrics to enhance security posture (Incident lessons learned, root cause analysis, etc.
- Ability to recognize, understand and ensure urgent actions are being taken on high priority Cybersecurity incidents or threats
- Ability to effectively communicate sequence of events, status and actions as appropriate
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual team and interface with multitude of stakeholders within or outside the Security Operations