|Published||June 5, 2023|
IT Security Governance-Corp
Primary Location Salary Range:
$42.91 - $71.52 / hour, based on education & experience
In accordance with State Pay Transparency Rules.
Health care is full of possibilities. Information Technology plays a pivotal role in excellent patient care at Banner Health. If you're looking to leverage your abilities - you belong at Banner Health.
Join Banner Health's IT team and put your project management skills to work supporting the Banner Mission of making healthcare easier so life can better. Banner Health's Cybersecurity Strategic Delivery Team supports and facilitates projects that contribute to maturing our security strategy and roadmap. Banner Health Cybersecurity is seeking a detail-oriented project management professional who has experience managing enterprise-level projects in the cybersecurity domain.
As a Cybersecurity Business Systems Analyst IV with a focus on project delivery, you will be responsible to own and drive project deliverables such as: project schedules, issue and risk trackers, and status reports. This position is expected to facilitate meetings to collaborate on project artifacts such as a charter, requirements documentation, and test plans. This role is also expected to accurately forecast resources and other project costs. The position is responsible for the successful implementation of complex efforts through a disciplined IT project management process in close collaboration with business partners, team members, and various IT functions. The Business Systems Analyst IV will manage competing resources and priorities and participate in framework process improvement efforts. The BSA IV role will provide leadership governance over program organization and cybersecurity project artifacts, as well as manage stakeholders at the Senior Leadership level.
Banner Health IT was awarded Inside Pro and Computerworld's 100 Best Places to work in IT for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023!
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position is responsible for delivering Cybersecurity objectives to plan and designing, developing, and implementing, efficient business, technical, financial, and operational practices or systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data or requirements in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This individual is competent to work at the highest practical understanding of the Essential Functions across the Cybersecurity organization. You will be required to apply proven communication, analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Cybersecurity practices and investments. Provides all customers, both internal and external, of Banner Health with excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
1. Manage and lead process enhancement and redesign efforts to streamline Cybersecurity delivery. Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and processes to develop strategies for improving or further leveraging, consolidating, or decommissioning.
2. Lead creation and identification to establish scope and parameters of required analysis in order to define outcome criteria and deliver measurable actions as part of daily efforts as well as in projects with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
3. Determine key data points from raw data and generate information to create meaningful actionable metrics and represent at an executive level
4. Lead and assist others in the translation of complex, technical specifications into understandable and actionable business requirements.
5. Ability to lead and manage financial planning processes and deliver financial results and reporting including month end, total cost of ownership, ROI, and CBA.
6. Drive research efforts to justify recommendations and to support decision making with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
7. Provides guidance, direction, and oversight for compliance with all federal, state, and local mandated information security laws, rules, and guidelines. Remain current with the latest industry information and perform all functions according to established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
8. Ability to interpret, evaluate, manage, and strategize vendor relationships. Work independently and with teams with minimal oversight. Serve as a subject matter expert and lead junior team members.
9. Under general direction, this position is responsible for Cybersecurity across multiple departments system-wide and requires interaction at all levels of staff and management.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Must possess strong knowledge of business, cybersecurity, information technology and/or computer science as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree. Certification may be required in at least one of the following areas within one year of entering the position. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Payment Card Industry - Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), HealthCare Information Security & Privacy Practitioner (HCISSP), CompTIA Security+, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), or other certification designated by the Information Security Leader.
Must possess five plus years of experience in a healthcare or related environment or an equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, business and healthcare experience. Must demonstrate expertise in information technology and healthcare. Needs experience in medium to large scale project planning and reporting either individually or in a team. Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences. Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels. Ability to balance project workloads with customer support and on-call demands. As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
Demonstrate proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of products and other tools depending on position requirements.
Advanced degree may substitute for work experience.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.