|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Business Systems Analyst III to be a member of the Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team.
This role would focus on the following:
- Cybersecurity framework management (i.e. NIST), risk rating methodology and implementation, risk tolerance methodology, performing risk assessments and control validation assessments, Cybersecurity data governance, and lead IT Policy and Standards lifecycle management, to include risk and Policy exception management.
- We are looking for a strong, confident, highly motivated individual and team player that can take direction, produce results, be accountable, as well as be a thought leader on our team.
- This position may lead certain IT and Cybersecurity risk related initiatives mentioned above and others as specific needs arise based on identified risk.
- 40 hour work week, after hours/weekend work is not typically expected or required.
- An ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field with at least 5 years of related experience.
- A certification such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Payment Card Industry - Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), HealthCare Information Security & Privacy Practitioner (HCISSP), CompTIA Security+ or other relevant certification.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com